Tuesday, July 5, 2011

why?

This is a question I ask a lot with people and think needs to be asked far more. I look back at a lot I went through when I was younger and sometimes now and think how I wish someone would of just asked why? I ask this a lot with my own children and is kind of my rule in parenting. Kids I feel for the most part are good and when they are acting up or not their norm there is usually a reason. I know there must be a reason my mom did and does the things she does. People I think go on and just say that she is a stupid teenager or she is just this or that, but they don't ask why. I remember in hs I went to a very large one, but my principle was very cool and would teach one class a yr and I was in one of those very fortunate classes. I loved that class and actually got to know how great of a principle/teacher he was. When I was going through all this at 17 he was my history teacher. He saw me in the hallway one day and I looked a mess. He literally walked by me and said come to my office. I went there terrified and he had a man in his office when I got there that he kicked out just to speak to me. He sat me down and I knew he was concerned. He gave me a pass to leave class whenever I needed to talk to someone to make sure I was ok. I went to a wealthy hs and we actually had two psycs on the premises. I actually saw her twice, but just stopped all the sudden and right now for the life of me I don't remember why because I really liked her. I've been thinking about that a lot this weekend because I don't think my parents were ever notified. I know my mom knew the principal took time out for me because I remember the speech of how I took his valuable time, but I don't remember why for not seeing her more. Why?????? The more I look into this the more I realize how important that question really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment