Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blame should be a four letter word

Another thing I've been pondering a lot the last few days is Blame. I know very well how much it hurts to have this thrust upon you. I was blamed for many things by my mother because she did not want to take any at all. I do have to admit I'm not perfect and have screwed up a bunch in my life, but am working very hard at learning from those mistakes. I also have to say I have many times blamed my mom for not being there and saying and doing the wrong things, but now I'm at a place of how is that working for me. lol Hate that I just quoted Dr. Phil, but it is true. Yes, those things did happen to me, but seriously how does blaming help anything? The more I look at blame the more I realize it kind of freezes me at that point and gives an escape clause on figuring out how to get past. Yep, the getting past is the hard part because you also have to look at you. I'm proud to now be at a point to say "yeah, that was crappy and should not of had to go through it, but now lets get on with the healing."

No comments:

Post a Comment