Thursday, June 23, 2011

Friends

I always heard and noticed that you attract and are around friends that you are most like. Have to admit that sometimes I wonder why I have some of the friends I have and what brought us together. You know like what is that common denominator besides being mom's kind of thing. Then yesterday a good friend of mine reached out because of this blog and recommended a book that she had just read and thought it could help me too. The book is called Will I Ever Be Good Enough? Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers by Karyl McBride. This made me start to think about a lot, not all, but a lot of my friends and I think I'll be either recommending and or lending this book out a lot. lol

I have to admit I'm not a big self help reader and when I first read the title I was thinking that I don't think that way because I know I'm a good person. Then I started thinking about it and there is a fine line in knowing and trying to prove. I ordered the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment